Fat-free Banana BreadFrom janend 9 years ago
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 3 mashed bananas shopping list
- 3/4 c. apple sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. skim milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla shopping list
- (1 cup chopped walnuts, optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for one hour.
- Note: This is also very good using 1 cup each of whole wheat and white flour.
- Note: Other nice additions are other kinds of nuts, raisins, dates, etc. I divide the batter in half and put chocolate chips in one half (for my daughters) and walnuts or pecans in the other (for Grandma). I then put in two loaf pans and only bake for 40 minutes.
The Cookjanend City, North Dakota
The Rating5 people
This recipe is perfect. I also added fat-free cream cheese frosting to create an amazing blend of tastes!doss1580 in Belgrade loved it
Good flavor. Made it with 1 c chopped pecans.
See Fat Free Banana Bread# for more details.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I've made this basic recipe just using honey and olive oil in replace of the sugar and the eggs. And also using your number 6. Note.
Marieinvisiblechef in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!