Triple Chocolate CookieFrom lor 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch processed) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional shopping list
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped dark chocolate (2 ounces) shopping list
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped milk chocolate (2 ounces) shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash together the butter and sugars with a fork until well combined.
- Add the oil and egg and beat until creamy.
- Mix in the vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and the pecans and mix well.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the batter onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a rack to cool.