Quick Like Lightening Chicken and DumplingsFrom cherihannah 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Separate biscuits in half, forming 2 rounds; cut each round in half.
- Drop biscuit pieces, 1 at a time, into boiling mixture; stir gently.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 min.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookcherihannah Shickshinny, PA
The Rating3 people
great recipe thankmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
THAT SOUNDS GREAT..When I was growing up and it was just my mom and I home... For a quick chicken and dumplings...We would add refrigerated biscuits to a can of cream of chicken soup...I loved it...oliviaj in Crumpler loved it
How did I miss this? This is wonderful and soooo easy great post!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!