Glazed Pork Chop CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 6 lean pork chops, 1 inch thick, trimmed well shopping list
- 1 lg. onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 c. chicken broth (or 1 env. Instant chicken broth, or 1 chicken bouillon cube) shopping list
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard (I use dark or Grey Poupon) shopping list
- 1/4 c. water and some juice from chops shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chops in large frying pan.
- Place onion slices on bottom of shallow baking pan.
- Top with browned pork chops.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine chicken broth, mustard, water and pork chop juice in a cup and pour over chops.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Place a pork chop on plate on top of onions and spoon glaze over.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
That is dinner tonight! Along with mashed taters. Mr. SuchAFuss will be in heaven :)otterpond in Orlando loved it
Yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it
The cooking instructions and ingredients were spot on. I used a sweet onion and I'm not sure which I liked better; the totally tender pork chops or the savory onions.
As with most things that are simple it was perfect. Its a pretty dish th...moreotterpond in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!