Tex-Mex Taco Filling Seasoning MixFrom oldgringo 8 years ago
- 2 parts salt shopping list
- 4 parts fine ground New Mexico chile shopping list
- 2 parts onion powder shopping list
- 1 part garlic powder shopping list
- 1 part dried crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 part crushed dried Mexican oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 part fine ground cumino shopping list
- 2 parts cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well. Use the amount of dried red crushed chile to your taste. The hotter fine ground ancho chile may be used with or instead of New Mexico chile for a hotter taco filling mix.
- Store in a covered spice bottle.
- Use as directed to make taco meat fillings.