Crockpot pepperoncini BeefFrom mellian 9 years ago
- 3-4 pound roast - used chuck roast shopping list
- several cloves of garlic - I usually use 5 cloves cut into thirds - but shopping list
- could also use 4 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- ½ - 1 jar pepperoncini peppers - seeded and Sliced shopping list
- 2 medium onions cut in half and sliced shopping list
- Provolone cheese shopping list
- hoagie rolls shopping list
- 1 can beef broth shopping list
- Can be made with beer and a package of italian seasoning (dressing) shopping list
How to make it
- Lay sliced onions in bottom of crockpot.
- Slice garlic cloves into thirds lengthwise, make slits in roast and insert garlic all over roast (depending on how much garlic you like).
- Put roast into crockpot and pour pepperoncinis and liquid over onions and roast, cook on low 6-8 hours or until falling apart.
- I added a can of beef broth about 1½ or 2 hours before done.
- Serve on hoagie rolls with provolone or mozzarella cheese, and your choice
- of condiments. Used provolone cheese and mayonnaise.
- **Be sure to drain juices or your hoagies will be soggy.
- When making the sandwiches, place meat in rolls, cover w/cheese, (zap in amicrowave for a few seconds if desired).Don't forget to use the pepperoncini in the sandwiches.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookmellian Deltona, FL
The Rating6 people
Oh me, oh my, this recipe sounds super yummy! Great post........thanks!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
in the crockpot nowdawnhenning in boutte loved it
This turned out great...nice and tangy...great flavour for sandwiches....ariadnebarzane in Phoenix loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!