Buttery Farm BiscuitsFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.F
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Using a pastry blender or 2 knives or your fingers, cut the butter into the flour mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Using a fork, stir in the milk until a soft dough forms. Gather the dough into a ball.
- Place the dough baking sheet. With lightly-floured hands, press it evenly into a rough 6 x 6 inch square.
- Using a spatula or the dull side of a knife, cut dough evenly into 12 biscuits without completely separating them.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack and cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating4 people
Great, simple recipe! I used this as the basis for my "Cheating Chicken & Dumplings" biscuits. Cheating Chicken Dumplings
Thank you!hythlae in San Diego loved it
Good flavor. Quick and easy for biscuits and gravy.
See Buttery Farm Biscuits for expanded comments.pointsevenout in Athens loved it