Southern Comfort PunchFrom lorilyn 8 years ago
- Punch: shopping list
- 1 12 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate shopping list
- 1 10 oz can frozen banana daiquiri mixer shopping list
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 6 cups ginger ale shopping list
- 1 fifth Southern Comfort shopping list
- lemonade ice Ring: shopping list
- 2 lemons, sliced shopping list
- 2 oranges, sliced shopping list
- 2 limes, sliced shopping list
- 1 4 oz jar maraschino cherries, drained shopping list
- 4 cups lemonade shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves shopping list
How to make it
- In the bottom of a ring mold, place half of the sliced lemons, oranges and limes.
- Place cherries in teh center of the orange rings.
- Slowly add lemonade just to cover.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove mold from freezer and add remaining fruit and mint leaves.
- Slowly fill with lemonade and freeze until set.
- In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, banana dacquiri mixer and lemon juice.
- Stir to blend.
- Slowly add ginger ale.
- Remove excess foam with a spoon and stir in Southern Comfort.
- Place frozen ice ring in punch just before serving.