Jalapeno Popper BurgersFrom julesong 9 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoon minced jalapeño peppers, seeded,to taste (you can add more if you like 'em HOT) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix meat, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Shape the mixture into 12 thin patties, each about 4 inches in diameter.
- Mix the cream cheese, ancho chile powder, cumin, dried onion, and minced jalapeño.
- Top 6 patties with the cheese mixture, spreading it to within 1/2-inch of the edge (if the mixture is difficult to spread, try heating in the microwave for about 15 seconds).
- Cover each patty with one of the remaining 6 patties, sealing the edges well.
- Broil or grill the patties (4 inches from the heat), turning only once if possible, until preferred doneness and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Low-carb serving: top with a bit of grated cheddar, guacamole, and enjoy!
- High-carb serving: eat with a bun and other condiments.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- JuliaJayne Nowhere, Us
- Rynosmeatwagon Nowhere, Us
- jeff999 Butler, PA
- pookiebear Regina, Canada
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- bakermanrooster Wichita, KS
- hmizerek Frankford, DE
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- greekcook1 Atlantic City, NJ
- jrowlan3 Colorado Springs, CO
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!