Reuben DipFrom dixiediner 7 years ago
- 1/2 lb deli corned beef, diced shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained well shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ketchup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard shopping list
- Rye crackers or rye bread shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
- In a medium size bowl, mix corned beef, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, ketchup and mustard.
- Spoon into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm with rye crackers or bread.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating7 people
Great recipe - thank you so much! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Could Jif corn bread work for this recipe?sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it