Smokey Paprika Potato SaladFrom stonesoup 7 years ago
- 3lbs kipfler potatoes (or other waxy potatoes), scrubbed and thickly sliced shopping list
- 1 leek, sliced shopping list
- 3T olive oil shopping list
- 3oz extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1T yellow mustard seeds shopping list
- 1t sweet smokey paprika shopping list
- 2T sherry vinegar shopping list
- 2T lemon juice shopping list
- zest 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/2 bunch chives shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 430F. Toss the potatoes in the olive oil and place in one single layer on a large baking tray. Season this well then roast, stirring occasionally until golden and crispy (about 50 minutes).
- For the dressing, heat 3oz extra virgin oil in a small saucepan and add leek and mustard seeds. Cook over a low-medium heat for about 10 minutes or until the leek is very soft. Remove from the heat and stir in lemon juice, vinegar, paprika, and zest.
- Place the hot potatoes on a serving platter and pour over the dressing. Toss to combine. When ready to serve sprinkle with some chopped chives. Serve warm or at room temperature.