Smokey Paprika Potato SaladFrom stonesoup 6 years ago
- 3lbs kipfler potatoes (or other waxy potatoes), scrubbed and thickly sliced shopping list
- 1 leek, sliced shopping list
- 3T olive oil shopping list
- 3oz extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1T yellow mustard seeds shopping list
- 1t sweet smokey paprika shopping list
- 2T sherry vinegar shopping list
- 2T lemon juice shopping list
- zest 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/2 bunch chives shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 430F. Toss the potatoes in the olive oil and place in one single layer on a large baking tray. Season this well then roast, stirring occasionally until golden and crispy (about 50 minutes).
- For the dressing, heat 3oz extra virgin oil in a small saucepan and add leek and mustard seeds. Cook over a low-medium heat for about 10 minutes or until the leek is very soft. Remove from the heat and stir in lemon juice, vinegar, paprika, and zest.
- Place the hot potatoes on a serving platter and pour over the dressing. Toss to combine. When ready to serve sprinkle with some chopped chives. Serve warm or at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 79
The Cookstonesoup Syndey, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!