Alice ChickenFrom dixiediner 7 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 5 fluid ounces worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 8 slices bacon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) container honey mustard salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in a glass dish or bowl; poke with a fork several times, then pour Worcestershire sauce in and turn to coat. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, and saute for about 10 minutes, or until soft; set aside.
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Remove chicken from marinade (discard any remaining liquid), and broil for about 5 minutes each side. When chicken is almost finished, top each breast with 2 slices bacon, then cheese. Continue to broil until cheese has melted, then remove from oven.
- Serve with mushrooms and salad dressing for topping.
- TOTAL HANDS ON TIME: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
People Who Like This Dish 12
- taraforesman Nowhere, Us
- chella459 Nowhere, Us
- hawksbeard Nowhere, Us
- mamalou Attleboro, MA
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- barb101 Van Nuys (Los Angeles), CA
- chelleybelley Edgewater Park, NJ
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- gnnoles Cleveland, AL
- mississippi_granny San Antonio, TX
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating2 people
Great chicken recipe.ariadnebarzane in Phoenix loved it
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Back To Basics346 members
Southern Essentials225 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks555 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Basic Essentials58 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Bacon Natures Candy75 members