Pumpkin nogFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 12 jumbo eggs shopping list
- 5 cups 2 percent milk shopping list
- 2 cups Equal® Granular sweetener (Spoonful) or 48 packets Equal sweetener or sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- ground nuntmeg shopping list
- 3 cups spiced rum (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk eggs and milk in large heavy saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture coats a metal spoon.
- DO NOT BOIL.
- Remove from heat
- Place pan in a large bowl of ice water and stir frequently 5 minutes.
- Stir in Equal(sugar), pumpkin, vanilla and ground cinnamon.
- Cover and chill eggnog mixture at least 2 hours before serving
- Garnish with ground nutmeg just before serving.
- Alcoholic Option: Add 3 cups spiced rum during step 3.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
Egg nog with pumpkin? How can this be wrong? Chug-a-lug; Thanksgiving here we come! You've got my five, especially since the eggs are cooked and I don't have to stress over my freaky raw-egg phobia.fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
mmm..Joy Marie, this is really new to me, thanks!
sounds delicious!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Oh yes. Gorgeous and tasty....I wish I had one right now. Great recipe, JoyMarie sweetie - and I'll be making these shortly. It's the time of the year for the sipping of nog. Thanks so much! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it