Olives Al FornoFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 8 Ounces Imported black olives shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled And Halved shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, Thinly Sliced shopping list
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon fennel seeds shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- Pinch Red hot pepper flakes (Optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the olives with the other ingredients, and spread them out on a baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring a couple of times during the cooking process.
- Transfer to a serving dish, and serve warm or at room temperature.
- These olives will keep well, refrigerated for up to one week.