Pork Chops and Potato casseroleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine soup and sour cream in bowl mixing well.
- Combine flour, parsley, salt and pepper then coat chops with flour mixture.
- Place potatoes in buttered casserole dish then arrange pork chops on top.
- Cover with sour cream mixture and bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 75
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
This is a great way to do pork chops! I put my potatoes on top because it just made more sense to me. It makes the chops very moist and fall apart tender in a nice creamy sauce. I made it with Keni's moreGood4U in Perth loved it
I will most likely will be making this for my daughter and family. They love it when Nana cooks. My daughter has two growing boys. One is 30 and the other is 11. So you know they love to eat.
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
A good recipe. Chops were very tender.
11/15/13pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!