Garlic Asparagus and Pasta with Lemon CreamFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 8 ounces dried rotini shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 cups fresh asparagus cut into 2-inch pieces shopping list
- 8 baby sunburst squash and/or pattypan squash halved shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Drain pasta and keep warm.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add asparagus, squash and garlic.
- Cook stirring frequently until vegetables are crisp-tender then remove with a slooted spoon and add to pasta.
- Combine whipping cream and lemon peel in skillet then bring to boiling and boil 3 minutes.
- To serve pour cream mixture over pasta mixture and toss gently to coat.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Nice fresh flavor! I used 1/2 & 1/2 for the cream to lighten it up a bit. The asparagus I used were probably the skinniest asparagus I've ever seen in my life so they kinda just look like a green onion or chive in the pic..lol! Nice side dish!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Super delicious! I added a bit of white wine to the sauce and some parmesan at the end.michelleyo in bellevue loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!