Simple Beef JerkyFrom noir 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut steak lengthwise with grain into long strips, no more than 1/4-inch thick.
- Toss with soy sauce.
- Arrange beef strips in a single layer on a wire rack placed on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and lemon pepper.
- Place second rack over beef and flip over.
- Remove top rack.
- Sprinkle again with seasonings.
- Bake (140 in Dehydrator) in very slow oven (as low as it will go.) 6 to 8
- Start checking at about 6 hrs.
- ( Lean fresh brisket or lean bottom round can also be used.)
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
On my list for things to make this Winter!pink in USA loved it
This is great!smooch in America loved it