Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter CookiesFrom countrygoalie 10 years ago
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter shopping list
- 1/2 c. peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. wheat germ shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips in a mixing bowl by placing in the microwave, or in a sauce pan on the oven.
- Mix in the sugars, peanut butter, and egg.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and wheat germ.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Shape dough into balls approx. 1/2 c. in size, and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake until set but not hard (about ten minutes).
The Cookcountrygoalie NY
- Not added to any groups yet!