4 Cheese LasagnaFrom ravenseyes 8 years ago
- 9 lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 cup diced onion shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups sliced mushroom shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 26 oz bottles of Classico sweet basil tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsps fresh chopped basil or 1 tsp dried shopping list
- 2 tbsps fresh chopped oregano or 1 tsp dried shopping list
- 1 lb mozzeralla cheese grated (I love Sargento already grated) shopping list
- 1/2 lb parmesan cheese grated shopping list
- 1 lb ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 lb romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet brown your ground beef once browned drain any fats.
- Add Onions, garlic and mushrooms cook till onions are clear. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Tomato sauce and herbs cook for 20 minutes on very low heat.
- Cook Lasgana noodles according to box directions.
- Arrange 3 noodles on bottom of 9" x 13" pan, place 1/3 of your meat sauce over noddles, next arange 1/3 of each of the cheeses (I like to start with the Ricotta and then the Mozzeralla, parmasan and romano) Repeat this two more times.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hr. allow to rest for 30 - 45 minutes and serve.
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating5 people
I forgot to rate this ... OMG.. wonderful and not that hard to make. Thanks!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Oh my this sounds really good, just breezing through some of your recipes as I have a bit of time. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Your lasagna looks fab. It's calling my name. Thank you for viewing/rating/reply on the stromboli ring. Thank you for accepting my cooking buddy invite, as well. Enjoy.californiacook in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!