Best Tasting Soft Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom lor 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 (3.5 oz) package instant vanilla pudding - secret ingredient shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips or butterscotch chips shopping list
- *If I'm using instant vanilla pudding, I add butterscotch chips but if I use Instant chocolate pudding then I add the semi-sweet chocolate chips. shopping list
- My Note: If you really want a chocolate, chocolate chip cookie. Instead of using instant vanilla pudding use Instant chocolate pudding. Ohhhhhhhhhh yummmmmmmm!!! shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 deg C).
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned at edges of cookie. These cookies do not spread out like your typical Toll house cookie.
People Who Like This Dish 55
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating13 people
Love this recipe...thanks! And love your new pic too! =)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Made these last night with Cheesecake pudding (was all I had in the house) with chocolate and peanut butter chips - I believe half of them are gone now due to midnight snoopers! :)itsajourney in Hills loved it
This is the best chocolate chip cookie! i have tried many recipes but this one is by far the best..thanks for posting it!!!ditto25 in Kankakee loved it