Miso stir fryFrom danerin2 6 years ago
- 6 ounces thinly sliced beef, chicken, shrimp or tofu shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons peanut oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 inch ginger root, chopped shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons red miso shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon honey shopping list
- 1 broccoli stalk, separated into florets shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, diced into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 2 scallions, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Mix miso, soy sauce and honey in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok.
- Add garlic and ginger and stir fry for a minute or two.
- Add vegetables and stir fry for a few minutes until crisp tender.
- Add meat or tofu and stir fry until meat is cooked.
- Add sauce and heat through.
- Serve with rice.
The Cookdanerin2 Medford, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!