Very Easy Carmel Cinnamon BunsFrom cherihannah 6 years ago
- 2 loaves frozen bread , thawed shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 cup raisins ( can omit if you want) shopping list
- 1 stick butter, melted shopping list
- 1 lg. box vanilla pudding ( NOT INSTANT) shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Butter 9 x 13-inch pan or 2 ( 8 in.) square pans
- Sprinkle with 1 cup nuts and raisins.
- Cut thawed bread into walnut-size pieces
- Fill pan.
- Mix together butter, pudding, sugar, cinnamon, and milk
- Pour over dough.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap
- Refrigerate over night
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. or until lightly brown.
- Cool in pan 10 min. before removing. INVERT PAN onto plate
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookcherihannah Shickshinny, PA
The Rating4 people
Oh yeah - my mom would make these when we came to visit...my girls loved them. Not like bread pudding, but actual caramel cinnamon rolls. I believe she always inverted the pan after cooling for the 10 minutes - is that how you do yours? Then the g...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Oh yeah! I made these years ago. Thanks for the reminder. Got my "5" and my kids will think I haven't forgotten EVERYTHING Thanks!dottiet in Woodward loved it
Easy breezy!! Mmm goodjett2whit in Union City loved it