Too simple crock pot chickenFrom putercop 5 years ago
How to make it
- Skin the chicken breasts. Cut in half if large so the recipe is now 8 servings).
- Place each breast in a square of foil and sprinkle some of the soup mix on it. (One packet of soup mix is enough for all four breasts; you can use any flavor dry soup you like, experiment! I like using onion mushroom or use a spicy mix).
- Wrap the foil tightly around each breast and place in a crockpot, seam-side up.
- Try to layer the chicken as best you can.
- Cook 8-10 hours on low.
- The chicken is super moist and flavorful and falls right off the bones.