Zucchini SouffleFrom noir 6 years ago
- 3 extra large eggs shopping list
- 4 6-7 inch zucchini shredded (fine disc) shopping list
- 2 large onions shredded (fine disc) shopping list
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped shopping list
- 2/3 cup feta cheese crumbled/ or cheddar cheese if you prefer shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour (unbleached) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp. melted butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add the zucchini, onion, mint, parsley, and spices.
- Mix well.
- Add the cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add the oil. Stir.
- Put the butter and the oil in a 2 quart glass baking dish and, using a pastry brush, coat the bottom and sides of the dish.
- Pour the zucchini mixture into the pan and spread evenly.
- Mix the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the zucchini.
- Bake covered lightly with aluminum for 30 minutes.
- Bake uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes to brown.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
ALL THE THINGS I LOVE IN THIS DISH...BUT HEY WHAT DON'T I NOT LOVE? WHY I AM ON ON THIS SITE!recipediva in Philly loved it
This is the best! Tops!pink in USA loved it
Like it!shuga in United States loved it