Zucchini SouffleFrom noir 6 years ago
- 3 extra large eggs shopping list
- 4 6-7 inch zucchini shredded (fine disc) shopping list
- 2 large onions shredded (fine disc) shopping list
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped shopping list
- 2/3 cup feta cheese crumbled/ or cheddar cheese if you prefer shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour (unbleached) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp. melted butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add the zucchini, onion, mint, parsley, and spices.
- Mix well.
- Add the cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add the oil. Stir.
- Put the butter and the oil in a 2 quart glass baking dish and, using a pastry brush, coat the bottom and sides of the dish.
- Pour the zucchini mixture into the pan and spread evenly.
- Mix the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the zucchini.
- Bake covered lightly with aluminum for 30 minutes.
- Bake uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes to brown.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
What a wonderful way to use that zucchini! I've got to make this!dynie in Marietta loved it
Like it!shuga in United States loved it
This is the best! Tops!pink in USA loved it