Pecan PieFrom pleclare 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl,beat eggs until foamy, and stir in melted butter.
- Stir in brown sugar,white sugar and flour,mix well.
- Last,add milk,vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into an unbaked 9" pie shell. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 mins. at 400 degrees,then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake 30-40 mins. or until done.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- elohvee Charlottesville, VA
- dantheman Auckland, NZ
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- craiger1966 Wilmington, DE
- femital2005 Hicksville, NY
- bulloney Berkeley, CA
- heatherbudapest By The Lakeside, MI
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
different pecan pie but sounds deicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
To Ivy: pecans are a soft, buttery nut from a species of hickory, native to south-central North America, in the United States from southern Iowa, Illinois and Indiana east to western Kentucky and western Tennessee, south through Oklahoma, Arkansas, t...morejo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
award winning pie! and so easy!dantheman in Auckland loved it