3 Ingredient Peanut Butter CookiesFrom driva 10 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the egg slightly
- Add the peanut butter and sugar-mix well
- Drop by the teaspoon full onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Smash the dough down with the tines of a fork making a cross-hatch pattern
- Bake at 350 degrees until the edges begin to appear dry-approximately 6-10 minutes (depending on your oven)
The Cookdriva ROCK HILL, SC
The Rating12 people
Excellent... I love these EASY peanut butter cookies!!helewes in Newton loved it
Really didn't think it could be this simple, but wow! They're just as good as cookies with 10 ingredients!
For UK users - use an average-sized mug (250ml) to measure out the cups - it's easier than doing a grams conversion (different dens...morelondongirl85 in London loved it
I just made these cookies and they were wonderful. Easy for kids and easy to eat. You should post it in the cooking with kids group. Peanut butter cookies with a tall glass of cold milk. OMG. I am 5 again.szq in Suffolk loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!