Flaxseed Oatmeal CookiesFrom inmaculada 9 years ago
- 3/4 cups butter shopping list
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cups lightly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flaxseed, lightly grounded shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups whole spelt or wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugars; add flaxseed and set aside.
- In another small bowl, beat eggs and vanilla together. Combine with flax mixture.
- Sift together the flour and soda. Mix in oatmeal and combine with other ingredients. Dough should be thick and easily formed into balls with two teaspoons.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Place balls of dough on baking sheet, leaving about 2" between cookies.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, watching not to burn top of cookies. The smell at this stage will be delicious....
- Remove from sheet and arrange on a wire rack until completely cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
The Cookinmaculada Palma De Mallorca, ES
The Rating8 people
Love these recipes. Thank you so much!!!!LOlcherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
Wonderful recipe and great photossunny in Portland loved it
These were fabulous! I added chopped Craisins b/c I like them and also toasted the flaxseeds first...oh...and I accidently put in 1/8 tsp almond extract (a mistake I'll repeat). Sure made a LOT and it's a good thing. I used the black seeds...looke...moremermaid in port saint lucie loved it