French CrullersFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine sugar, salt, shortening, and boiling water in a saucepan.
- Mix and bring to a rapid boil.
- Add flour all at once and mix and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Force mixture through pastry tube onto greased paper, forming circles.
- Heat deep fat to 375 degrees F on frying thermometer.
- Carefully turn paper upside down so crullers will drop into fat. Fry and flip over until golden brown.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Party Food316 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Luv The Snackage30 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members
Sweet Suite159 members