Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom borinda 8 years ago
- 4 large skinless, bonelss chicken breasts, halved shopping list
- 2 cups stuffing mix shopping list
- 1 medium apple cored and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup golden raisins shopping list
- melted butter to bring a good texture to the stuffing mix shopping list
- garlic powder to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 extra large egg beaten shopping list
- corn flake crumbs to coat the chicken breasts shopping list
- Extra butter to dot the top of the chekcen prior to baking. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- With a sharp knife create a pocket in each chicken cutlet
- Mix together the stuffing mix, melted butter, chopped apple, raisins, and seasonings.
- Stuff this mixture into each of the four cutlets' cavity
- Roll each of these stuffed cutlets in the beaten egg and then roll them in the corn flake crumbs.
- Place each on an ungreased cookie sheet lined with foil - this is a no clean-up meal once done and chill until 1/2 hour before ready to pop into the oven. Dot the tops of each piece with little bits of butter to keep the chicken moist.
- Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes, until the chicken's juices run clear.
- You can substitute pork chops for the chicken and that's excellent, too.
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!