Baltimores Best Crab DipFrom keetlov 7 years ago
- 1 white bread round loaf shopping list
- 1 lb. backfin crabmeat shopping list
- 2 8 oz. bricks of cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tbs. Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- With electric mixer mix the cream cheese, Worcestershire, Old Bay, sour cream and mayonnaise until creamy.
- By hand, fold in cheddar cheese and gently fold in crabmeat. Put mixture in a Pyrex-type dish and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While crab dip is baking, hollow out bread round.
- Cube any bread removed from center.
- When crabmeat is finished baking, spoon crab dip in bread round. Sprinkle with extra cheddar cheese or Old Bay.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookkeetlov Baltimore, MD
The Rating4 people
This is very delicious dip - a keeper and a classic! Thanks so much for the great recipe... =) You got my five forks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
This looks great!! Do you have more to share???!!!divacook in Maple Plain loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!