Baltimores Best Crab DipFrom keetlov 9 years ago
- 1 white bread round loaf shopping list
- 1 lb. backfin crabmeat shopping list
- 2 8 oz. bricks of cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tbs. Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- With electric mixer mix the cream cheese, Worcestershire, Old Bay, sour cream and mayonnaise until creamy.
- By hand, fold in cheddar cheese and gently fold in crabmeat. Put mixture in a Pyrex-type dish and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While crab dip is baking, hollow out bread round.
- Cube any bread removed from center.
- When crabmeat is finished baking, spoon crab dip in bread round. Sprinkle with extra cheddar cheese or Old Bay.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookkeetlov Baltimore, MD
The Rating4 people
This looks great!! Do you have more to share???!!!divacook in Maple Plain loved it
This is very delicious dip - a keeper and a classic! Thanks so much for the great recipe... =) You got my five forks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!