Macadamia Nut TilapiaFrom ambauer 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350oF.
- Mix together bread crumbs, macademia nuts, garlic, and butter.
- Place fish on a baking sheet (I like to cover the baking sheet with foil for easy clean-up). Spoon some of the bread crumb mixture over each piece of fish and pat gently making sure to cover the entire top surface of the fish.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- lillyann Colorado Springs, CO
- treysaunt Raleigh, NC
- dahlka Lancaster, NY
- dandelion Ashland, NE
- angelamarquardt Marinette, WI
- zanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
- golfer Broken Arrow, OK
- ambauer Berkeley, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookambauer Berkeley, CA
The Rating4 people
Wow, this sounds wonderful. I love macadamia nuts and tilapia is so versatile! GREAT post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Had this tonight for dinner! Even my boyfriend, who is a fish skeptic, loved it! He said it was like a healthy, giant fish stick! We loved it! Thanks for the post!dahlka in Lancaster loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!