Dark And Moist Brownies Or Cup CakesFrom berry 8 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups of vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 1/3 cups of sugar shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups of flour shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups of cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 2 2/3 cups of very hot water shopping list
- 2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200 grades C.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In other bowl mix well, hot water, cocoa powder and vanilla .
- In a large bowl or the bowl of electric mixer, combine oil, sugar and eggs (mix well for about 5 minutes), and add the cocoa, vainilla and water mix (in low speed )
- Finally add the flour, baking powder and baking soda mix... continue beating for about 5 minutes. add chopped walnuts if you desire...
- Pour and scrape the batter into the greased and prepared pan for brownies or cup cakes( fill with the batter until 2/3... capacity , no more than it....)
- Bake for about 50 minutes / 20 minutes for cup cakes or until you introduce a clean knife and it comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!!!
The Cookberry Winter Park, FL
The Rating3 people
Great so easy brownie recipe.I am only inquiring coz we don't have "dulce de leche" in Egypt.Is it similar to the normal caramel sauce made with sugar,cream and butter??ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I love brownies and it happens that I have a jar of dulce de leche I bought last week that my kids have not taken to lol Maybe they'll prefer it like this. Great recipe. Thanks for sharing.danadooley in Singapore loved it
loving this, thanks for sharing 55555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it