Jalapeno Stuffed SteaksFrom chillidude 7 years ago
How to make it
- Saute the onion, jalapenos, and garlic in a little oil until just soft
- Remove from the heat, let it cool, and then mix in the cheddar.
- Slice into the steaks from the edge, creating a pocket for the stuffing.
- Push in the chilli-cheese mixture and close the opening with a toothpick, if necessary.
- Season each steak with salt and pepper and then grill to the desired doneness.
- Serve with a cold ale or riesling.
The Cookchillidude Perth, AU
The Rating4 people
fantastic i love jalapenos.......!!!!!!! great recipe than you big 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This will be the dinner I will cook when my fiance' gets back from Iraq. He will FLIP!!! He loves any pepper. Thanks for this recipe. I will try this out in a week or so, and let you know if I did it right. lol. i have never stuffed steak. lolpsyann in Lawton loved it
Just wanted to let you know that I tried out the dish a few hours ago. It was simply divine. I LOVED it, and he will love it when he comes home. It was so good. I still smell like onion and garlic though. lol But it's well worth it. The smell of the ...morepsyann in Lawton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!