Jalapeno Stuffed SteaksFrom chillidude 9 years ago
How to make it
- Saute the onion, jalapenos, and garlic in a little oil until just soft
- Remove from the heat, let it cool, and then mix in the cheddar.
- Slice into the steaks from the edge, creating a pocket for the stuffing.
- Push in the chilli-cheese mixture and close the opening with a toothpick, if necessary.
- Season each steak with salt and pepper and then grill to the desired doneness.
- Serve with a cold ale or riesling.
The Cookchillidude Perth, AU
The Rating4 people
Oh WOW, this sounds fantastic!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This will be the dinner I will cook when my fiance' gets back from Iraq. He will FLIP!!! He loves any pepper. Thanks for this recipe. I will try this out in a week or so, and let you know if I did it right. lol. i have never stuffed steak. lolpsyann in Lawton loved it
Great recipe! thanks for the post.mao65 in Griffith loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!