Easy Peanut Butter FudgeFrom chet_norris 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil
- Boil for 3 minutes
- Add peanut butter and marshmallow creme
- Mix well
- Quickly pour into a buttered 8-in.square pan
- Chill until set.
- You can use smooth or chunky peanut butter, depending on your preference
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookchet_norris Warrensburg, MO
The Rating4 people
Thank you for the new recipe! I'll be making this one soon!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Sounds great. High 5. Thanks.
paulapaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
This looks very easy to do.YUMMY.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!