Roasted Ratatouille PerhapsFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1 medium eggplant, about 1 lb peeled & cubed shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 small onion (or ½ cup) sliced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 package of grape tomatoes, washed shopping list
- 1 cup Greek olives (kalamata) shopping list
- 2 large clove garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- ½ tsp oregano shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- ½ cup x.virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place vegetable chunks and olives in a large bowl.
- sprinkle herbs, salt & pepper, balsamic vinegar and olive oil over all, and toss to combine. spread vegetables in a greased, shallow baking pan.
- 400°F for 35 to 40 minutes, stir halfway through.
- serve with freshly grated romano or parmesan cheese if desired.
- or cool and serve with crumbed feta cheese and a sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley to brigthen the dish