Minestrone SoupFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 5 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 small can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) can no-salt tomato juice shopping list
- 2 -3 celery stalks chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots, sliced shopping list
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 large zucchini, quartered, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup cut green beans or wax beans shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 can garbanzo beans shopping list
- 1 can white kidney beans shopping list
- 1/3 cup elbow macaroni or broken spaghetti shopping list
- Dash of Tabasco or dried red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Add all but the 1/4 cup parmesan, pasta and the beans to a kettle
- Simmer until veggies are done...
- Drain the beans add this and the pasta to the pot
- If you have to add more stock or water to the pot to get it to the thinkness you like..
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve hot and offer the parmesan cheese..
- I love this soup.. and it is good for you!
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating4 people
I made this a couple of weeks ago and it was perfect. The only thing I changed: I sauteed the onions ,celery and carrot in EVOO with some fresh thyme, S & P and then added all other ingredients. Really was great! My family loved it. Thanks.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Sounds delicious! 5 for me!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
This is a great recipe!!!!Full of love. Thanks Linda.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!