Minestrone SoupFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 5 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 small can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) can no-salt tomato juice shopping list
- 2 -3 celery stalks chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots, sliced shopping list
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 large zucchini, quartered, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup cut green beans or wax beans shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 can garbanzo beans shopping list
- 1 can white kidney beans shopping list
- 1/3 cup elbow macaroni or broken spaghetti shopping list
- Dash of Tabasco or dried red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Add all but the 1/4 cup parmesan, pasta and the beans to a kettle
- Simmer until veggies are done...
- Drain the beans add this and the pasta to the pot
- If you have to add more stock or water to the pot to get it to the thinkness you like..
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve hot and offer the parmesan cheese..
- I love this soup.. and it is good for you!
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating4 people
yeap just like it should be hmmm hmmmm goodravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
This is a great recipe!!!!Full of love. Thanks Linda.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Sounds delicious! 5 for me!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!