Romano Shrimp-Stuffed MushroomsFrom pqsunny 8 years ago
- 20 Large fresh mushrooms (2-2 1/2 inch diameter) shopping list
- 1 4 1/2 ounce can shrimp, drained, rinsed, and broken up shopping list
- 1 4 ounce container whipped cream cheese with chives shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- Dash garlic powder shopping list
- Dash bottled hot pepper sauce shopping list
- Grated romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Remove the stems from mushrooms.
- Sinner the mushroom caps in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain. invert caps on paper towelling.
- Meanwhile, comibne the shrimp, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce.
- Spoon shrimp mixture into mushroom caps.
- Place in shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with Romano Cheese.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- Before serving, uncover and bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.