Mocha Almond Fudge PieFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
How to make it
- First, break the chocolate up into little pieces and put them in your large, microwaveable bowl.
- Then microwave your chocolate for about 1:30,
- making sure you stop it every 30seconds and stir it.
- The last thing you want to do is burn the almonds,
- You should have a nice creamy consistency when you're done.
- Empty HALF of your tub of CoolWhip into the bowl and mix it up. Give it a good stir.
- After you've stirred in the first half of the coolwhip tub, set aside your big bowl and get a smaller bowl or cup and put a teaspoon of instant coffee into it.
- If you like a little more coffe flavor, then add more.
- Add two tablespoons of hot (almost boiling) water to your instant coffee and stir until it's totally dissolved.
- add the rest of your tub of CoolWhip to the big bowl.
- Also pour your cofee mixture into the big bowl.
- Then pull up your sleeves and stir that bad boy.
- Make sure you stir it all really well, you don't want any lumps.
- Don't use a whisk or anything like that, just use a spoon.
- Next, pour your delicious goo into your pie crust. .
- should fill a standard pie crust perfectly.
- Place the pie in your freezer on a level shelf so your pie doesn't solidify all weird.
- Let it freeze for a couple of hours so it will solidify. It doesn't freeze all the way, it just firms up.
- Bring it out about 10 minutes before you're going to eat it and cut it with a pie cutter or knife.
- You can top it with grated chocolate, almonds, whatever you like.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
girl... this is my type of pie..... Yummmy....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
WOWWWWW!!!! Great recipe Mystic.I am so happy that you posted the step by step pictures.I can understand the effort you did specially when you work on your own alone,beating with one hand and taking the shot with the other hand.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it