Spooky Finger Food - Witch FingersFrom annieamie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Separate breadsticks and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Cut pepperoni into fingernail shapes and press into dough.
- Cut knuckle marks into "fingers" and sprinkle with rosemary to create a hairy-knuckle look.
- Bake according to package directions.
- If you want a warted finger, add the raisin before baking!
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating3 people
Hahaha that looks so good =Dlina7484 in Rhone Alpes loved it
Hey Anne? I made these for Halloween. I served them with tomato sauce and mozarrella cheese. The kids loved them and they looked just like the ones in the picture. My 11 yr old called it Witch Fingers with Vampire Blood. Fun, eh?jonmic in Flagstaff loved it