Baked Stuffed AvocadoFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 large white onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 large ripe avocado pears halved and stones removed shopping list
- 4 ounces chopped almonds shopping list
- 4 ounces gruyere cheese diced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sherry shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Fry onion in butter for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile scoop flesh out of the avocado skins with a teaspoon taking care not to damage the skins then dice the flesh.
- Add onion to the avocado together with the brazil nuts, cheeses, parsley and sherry.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pile mixture back into the avocado shells and place in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.