Lasagna Slow Cooker or Crock Pot StyleFrom lor 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef shopping list
- Note: you can use ground turkey, or a combination of ground beef and pork shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 8 oz. no-boil lasagna noodles shopping list
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 lb. ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup romano cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet- brown beef, onion & garlic. Drain any fat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and oregano into meat mixture & mix together.
- In a medium bowl blend ricotta cheese, milk & egg.
- Beat until smooth & mix or fold in the mozzarella, Parmesan & Romano cheeses.
- Spray the sides and bottom of your slow cooker or crock pot with a non-stick spray.
- Place 1/4 of the meat & sauce mix at bottom of crock pot.
- Put a layer of noodles on top.
- Put 1/3 of cheese mixture on top, then repeat with sauce, noodles & cheese for another 2 layers.
- Top with meat sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until noodles are tender
People Who Like This Dish 50
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating4 people
Made this ... it was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! Will make this over and over again. LOVED it for lunch the next day as well. Thank you!gillysirl in Greer loved it