English Pea SaladFrom oldgringo 9 years ago
- 1 14 oz can English sweet green peas; well drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely diced Cheddar or American processed cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely diced celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely diced sweet gherkins or sweet pickles shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely diced pimiento shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fine ground white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine peas, cheese, celery, pickles, pimiento, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl. Toss lightly to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Note: Luby's Cafeteria, Houston, Texas, 50th Anniversary Recipe Collection.