Almond CrescentsFrom razzbaby 7 years ago
How to make it
- Using 2 triangles per serving....
- On the bottom of one triangle spread the filling all over the dough. I used quite a bit with no problem of overflow.
- I covered the bottom with a top and baked the 4 triangles at the same temp as on the package. I pinched some and others I didn't. It didn't seem to make a difference. I did however poke holes with a fork on the tops of them.
- I frosted mine with some of the almond filling mixed with a powdered sugar glaze. I frosted them twice, once while still very warm so that the glaze would be thin and then again after they cooled abit.
The Cookrazzbaby Minneapolis, MN
The Rating2 people
Oh my gosh, I never thought of Almond paste in them...oh my. Thanks!
I will try the paste and let you know how it comes out. See good ideas are born every day!
I made these with paste and posted the recipe, giving you credit for the idea. Thanks.
- Not added to any groups yet!