Cream Cheese DelightsFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter (softened) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 package (3oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.F
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, shortening and cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Beat in egg yolk and vanilla. Add flour. Beat until well mixed.
- Stir in coconut, raisins, chocolate chips and lemon peel.
- Dough can either be dropped by tablespoon onto greased baking sheets or formed into walnut-sized balls and then slightly flattened.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden around th edges.
- Cool on wire racks.