Hawaiian Pizza MuffinsFrom hooch 7 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 ½ cups grated cheese shopping list
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in juice, drained (use the juice for a cool drink with ice and water) shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 rashers lean rindless bacon, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- ¼ cup oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a tray of 12 muffin tins with a non stick spray.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and gently mix to just combine. Don’t over mix or the muffins will be rather heavy and solid – light muffins need a light mixing.
- Spoon into the sprayed muffin tins and bake for 25 – 30 minutes until puffed up and golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes in the tins then tip out to cool properly on a wire cake rack.