BBQ Chicken PizzaFrom kristopher 6 years ago
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (hickory works the best!) shopping list
- 1 12" pre-baked pizza crust shopping list
- 3 boneless cooked and cubed chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 cup smoked shredded gouda cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1/2 bunch fresh chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon molasses shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sliced red onion shopping list
How to make it
- Fire-up your oven to 425 F (220 C). Mix up the chicken, BBQ sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring it to a boil.
- Spread the chicken mix over crust of the pizz and sprinkle with cheese and onions (and whatever else you want on there). Bake for 18 minutes or so.
The Cookkristopher San Francisco, CA
The Rating16 people
This was delicious. I used smoked mozzarella instead and it was fantastic but I will use the gouda next time. We have homemade pizza every sunday and this was very welcomed at the table! Thankshotmamajeni in Burnsville loved it
Making this tonight, but I'm using balsamic glazed red onions on top, and cheddar/jack mix along with Sweet Baby Ray's chipotle honey bbq sauce.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Those look amazing! Thanks for adding them. I forgot to tell you, but I tried both of your alterations and they really put this dish over the top for me.
Did you think of those changes on your own? Or are they adapted from another dish?kristopher in San Francisco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!