Hot Mamas Lemony Sour Cream Coffee CakeFrom mimi_bobeck 9 years ago
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 c. softened butter shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 4 c. flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- Grated rind of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 c. chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 c. golden raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Cream the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs. Sift the dry ingredients and add alternately with the sour cream. If mixture is too thick, add a tablespoon or two of milk. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Turn into a well greased tube pan or large bundt pan, and bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from pan, spread top with butter, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmimi_bobeck Bevery Hills, CA
The Rating5 people
Like it!shuga in United States loved it
Woww i like this mimi that what my grandkids call me, too...... love the avatarminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!