Monkey BreadFrom mom22 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix 1/2 C sugar & 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Cut biscuits in quarters & roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture. Pile these in a greased & floured bundt pan.
- Melt oleo, add 3/4 C sugar & 3/4 tsp cinnamon in saucepan Heat until sugar melts ,pour over biscuits
- Bake at 350* for 30-35 min.
- Let stand 10 min, turn onto a cake plate.
- pull pieces off instead of slicing
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookmom22 Carbondale, PA
The Rating5 people
I remember those monkey bread when I was growing up, my grandma use to make them all them time. I love them!! Thanks for sharing the recipes.rodeogirl73 in Tacoma loved it
As I enter this comment, my 10-year-old daughter is making your recipe that I printed out for her... She's barely letting me in the kitchen! haha!momofsixil in Davis loved it
These Are Pretty Good...
Thanks for Sharingchef_irish in Gainesville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!