Oreo cheesecakeFrom ahmed1 9 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. chocolate cookie crumbs shopping list
- 3-4 tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 24 Oreo cookies shopping list
- 12 mini Oreo cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a 21cm loose bottom pie pan. Place in freezer while preparing filling.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form. Place in refrigerator. Whip cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and blend. Coarsely chop 24 Oreo cookies and fold into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped cream. Turn filling in crust and spread evenly. Divide the 12 mini cookies over the top. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Loosen cheesecake by running knife around edges. Release sides of pan.