Roasted Green TomatoesFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
How to make it
- So simple, so delicious.
- Slice tomatoes.
- Spray 8 inch square baking dish (I prefer ceramic or glass for this)
- with cooking spray.
- Put one layer of tomatoes on bottom of the dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with some of the grated cheddar cheese.
- Repeat twice. (Don't do more layers than three)
- Bake covered tightly with foil at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Bake another 20 minutes to brown the cheese on top slightly.